Friday, August 19, 2011

Learning

I have come to realize that I am soooo stubborn! And sometimes I am sooooo whiny! I think I can pout just as well as a child who isn't getting what he/she wants. Wow...

Marriage definitely takes a lot of getting used to and learning how to work with your spouse. I would like to tell you all that I am so extremely thankful for my wonderful husband. He is so patient with me and so willing to compromise. I am often displeased with my reaction when he is always so loving and considerate of my feelings.

I LOVE being married to Nicholas Borden!

I am so THANKFUL for a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me so abundantly.

I am so AWARE of the good man He has blessed me with.

Thank you Nick for being such an amazing man and husband. I am constantly in awe of you.

I LOVE you Nick Borden!

Love, Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment