Friday, March 18, 2011

Another year older... and hopefully wiser :)


March 7th was my 23rd birthday! I can't believe I'm 23 already, life seems to fly by faster every year. My birthday was very low key this year. I spent the day with Nick and it was perfect! We went to breakfast at Black Bear (which is all I asked for). It was the perfect way to begin the day. Then we ran errands and spent the day lounging around! What better way to spend a birthday than with the person you love?! I can't think of anything better than that.

I am so thankful to my wonderful in-laws who invited us over for dinner and cake to celebrate.

On the Sunday after my birthday we celebrated with my side of the family. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family around us.

Thank you to our wonderful families, we love you deeply.

1 comment: