Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

As I have thought about this Easter season and what it represents, I am filled with a deep love for my Savior, Jesus Christ and his atonement. I know that Jesus is the Christ, my savior and redeemer and that only through Him can we return to live with our Father in Heaven. What a beautiful time of year Easter is. I am so thankful for the fun family gatherings and the spirit I felt as I listened to the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple. I am eternally grateful for this Easter Season. Here are some pics of the fun we have been having while celebrating this Easter Holiday.

We started by tie dyeing Easter eggs!


It was so fun to go to the Easter Pageant with our good friend, Amberlyn and her boyfriend, Nathan.






Easter weekend kick off was breakfast and Easter egg hunt at Harmony Park.






The Annual Burgess Family Easter picnic and egg hunt to finish off the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment