Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Weekend

What a fun weekend Nick and I had with my family! We went up to Pinetop to spend conference weekend with my family and had an absolute blast! We were able to relax and just chill instead of worrying about our wedding plans. Although, I would be lying if I said we didn't discuss it a little... so we discussed our wedding a little... and only a little :)



The highlight of our weekend was shooting off rockets with my Dad and brothers and of course, our adorable nephew, David. He thinks rockets are the coolest!



As much fun as shooting off rockets was for me I definitely think I had more fun taking pictures with Nick. But I'm positive he had more fun shooting off the rockets than taking pictures with me. Probably.





Overall, we had a great weekend! Unfortunately we are back in Mesa and back to work tomorrow for us both. Luckily, we have some FUN wedding and post wedding plans to work on so there will be more posts coming soon! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment