Friday, October 7, 2011

Sassy's Cafe

For almost as long as I can remember I have wanted to be a Pastry Chef, in a professional kitchen designing and creating beautiful works of art with food. On October 31, 2009 I graduated from the Le Cordon Bleu culinary institute in Scottsdale, Arizona as a certified Pastry Chef. On October 24, 2011 my dream is coming true. I will be working as a pastry chef at Sassy's Cafe in Mesa, Arizona.

Thank you Geoff and Melody Larsen for making my dream come true.

Please visit the website to see what Sassy's Cafe is all about! We will be serving delicious food made with the highest quality ingredients! And if you are looking for someone to cater any event or create a delicious and beautiful wedding cake we are definitely the company you want to contact!

www.sassyscafe.com

I hope to see you all in the cafe soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment