Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's here :)

So I realized a couple of days ago that I have totally been neglecting our blog... it's not like we haven't had anything exciting happen... I've just uh... been busy... yeah...

Today is Thursday the 18th of November and we are getting married in less than 48 hours! WOW! I feel like just yesterday I was writing about our time in Payson and going to our Cabin and now the happiest day of our life has arrived. Wow.

I don't have any new pictures of us to post and for that I am sorry. But I would like to write for a moment about an equally important day in our life, my first time to the Temple.

Tuesday, November 16 I went inside the Temple for the first time and it was the most amazing experience of my life. I have dreamed of the day I would go inside for so long that I had the hardest time focusing and just enjoying being able to feel the spirit to strongly. I look forward to Saturday so I can not only marry the love of my life, but so I can go back to the Temple and feel of the spirit again. I am excited to continue returning to the Temple to feel of the spirit and grow closer to my Father in Heaven and His son, my Savior, Jesus Christ.

I want to thank our family and friends who were able to come and join us in the Temple, it was such a special experience and I am happy I could share it with so many of the people I hold dear to my heart.

The next time we publish a post we will be Mr and Mrs Borden! Yay!

A couple of weeks ago I was given a beautiful garden tea party bridal shower. Thank you to everyone who helped make it such a beautiful and special day. I enjoyed so much being able to dress up and wear a fun hat! The gifts we received are greatly appreciated and we look forward to beginning our life together.

Tomorrow is our Family dinner and I am looking forward to meeting Nick's brothers and their families that live out of state. I have heard so much about them and am so excited to get to know them for myself! I am so excited to have so many cute nieces and nephews! I absolutely love children and I hope I can be a good auntie to all of our cutie nieces and nephews.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us throughout our wedding planning and to all who have offered us help and have gone out of their way to make our day so extremely special.

We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment